This is a reminder that this payroll will be the first processed through Ultipro. All employees must submit a request for any vacation, sick or elective holidays which you have taken (or that you will take) during the pay period of 12/22/2018 through 1/4/2019, in UltiPro.
IMPORTANT: Supervisors will be responsible for approving the time off request. Failure to do so may result in improper employee pay.
Does this mean that vacation, sick, and elective holidays that I submitted (and my supervisor approved) in Paychex will be deducted twice from my balance?
Not at all. The deduction for time taken during 12/22/18 through 1/4/19 will be taken only once—after the time off request is submitted in UltiPro and approved by your supervisor.
When will my balances be available to view in UltiPro?
· All vacation and sick balances have been uploaded into Ultipro
· 2018 elective holiday remaining balances will be uploaded early next week. Note, this must be taken by 1/4/2019 or it will expire.
· The elective holiday balances will be reset for 2019 on the second pay period in January.
If you have any questions about your balance in Ultipro, please speak with your supervisor or an HR representative.
How do I request time off?
To request time off (vacation, sick, elective holiday, bereavement, jury duty or military leave):
1. Login to Ultipro
2. Click on Menu in the top left hand corner
3. Highlight Myself and click Time Management
4. Click Add Time Off Request in top right hand corner
5. Choose the type of time off request, put the from date and to date and then enter any notes as necessary
a. The request will default to 8 hours, but if you need to edit the amount of hours for the request (for example, if you took 4 hours of vacation instead of 8), click on advanced options, then click on the number of hours and type in the correct amount.
As a reminder, only use the following link to access Ultipro: https://ew44.ultipro.com/
If you google Ultipro and try to sign in, it will not work.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year’s!
Paul Schwartz, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources| Gates Hudson